Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy 21st, Nicole!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLE CHUA~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~~~~~




this pic was taken last year after our heavily-done make up by some random junior makeup artist.

celebrated @ Tony Roma's, Pavilion last night, but lazy wanna upload those pic la. so no pictures. heheh

Nic, we've known each other for more than 13 years right? and i hope it's still counting and getting stronger each year.
thanks for being my best friend since we were standard 3.
though we were only same class for 2 damn years, but we never failed to support each other all the time.
i still remember letters are our 2nd communication tools for gossiping and expressing feelings whenever we fought. (we used to fight alot last time yah?! very emo kids.. hehe) I still keeping those 'love' letters and it was damn fun reading them back. i really miss those time. :'(

lastly,
babe, Happy 21st Birthday!
i'm so grateful that you came into my life.
you brighten up my childhood life and thanks for everything.
i know we've been lost in touch nowaday, but u'll always be in my heart. :D

i know it's kinda sound gross for me to say out, but.....whatever. LOL



p/s: hopefully she won't read this, else she'll say i very geli. hahah..

3 comments:

fluotone said...

wah.. nice 1 :D
see see go pavilion which is beside my office pun tidak ajak :p lol.. just joking mui

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Nice that you have good good friend to be with you so long :)

Nicolecyt said...

Hey Babe ~~!!!!

I just saw ur post (after sooooo many months) ....so surprised neh....u "featured" me in ur blog, hehhee....touching (sob sob !!)

Anyway, I didn't feel geli laa....I'll appreciate and cherish our friendship forever ~~~ muaksss !!!