Saturday, June 19, 2010

thoughts

yeah, i'm back again.. congrats! promise i'll never come and go again.. please trust me once again. :p gonna jot down every precious moment here, Sheffield.
And at the same time, to my dear family, relatives and friends which i have no time to update my life over here, feel free to view my blog when you miss me. :D aiseh, terasa pulak..

Skyped with mommy, bro and cally just now. (dad still not back yet) chatted almost 1 hour. seriously missed my family over there. missed my bed, my astro, my lisa jie (kelisa) etc.. suddenly feel home sick pulak.. aiks.. it's already 1 week i'm here, still getting used to the life here.. life without my lisa is really sucks.. over-pampered child. xp hmm.. nothing much actually.

will update again when i have the time.. till then. Heading to Manchester United tomorrow. wee~~
Good Night!

No comments: