Sunday, November 9, 2008

back.

hello people, sorry for lack of updates lately.. was kinda busy.
yesterday suddenly has the mood to bake and hence asked my mom to buy the ingredients when she's on the way back.
so, being the novice and yet wanna act intelligent and try new ingredient instead of using the old punya pig.
asked her mom to buy the new ingredients but ended up kena fooled by the sales girl by buying the wrong one. celaka!!!
so, after dripping all my blood and sweats on my long anticipated:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CUSTARD EGG TARTS.


DISGUSTING RIGHT? the pastry.. ew!!
that pastry is supposed to make curry puff or chicken pie and definitely not tarts!! that babi sales girl said it can. ish.. wasted my yummy fillings. :(

anyway, at the same time, my mom wanted to make pizza for later potluck, so i kepochi there also.. see. it's sooooo presentable and delicious..




so gonna beg my mom teach me and make on my own next time. since some idiot said i always promise him this and that, end up hehehe.. :p sabar la ok.
at night went to aunt's house for potluck&celebrate doug and jackie's advance/belated b'day.
here's the b'day girl&boy:


2nd&3rd from left.
grandparent's 50th golden anniversary
a few more. haha.

big big family.


more to come.. there goes cacat in uploading pic. ish..

till then people. have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments: