Saturday, November 1, 2008

tiring day.

what a tiring day today..

went orphanage today.. had lots fun with the kids!! the way they cherish their lives really made me feel how fucking lucky am i. :(

pictures will do the talking after i've uploaded to the pc yea. i'm sleepy&tired now..

balik rumah rushed my english presentation outline since tomorrow don't have the time and then straight to the temple.
B.I.S.D.S is having Appreciation Night 2oo8 today. what a meaningful event..
i think i should start contributing to my beloved Sunday School.
i went for Sunday School classes every Sunday (duh!) since i was 5 or 6? until 16/17? more than 10 years can you imagine! lol.. look how alim were i.. haha.. wei, i still pray once a while ok. :p
shall show my gratitudes towards my temple now since i have the ability before anything happened to me. lol.
besides, teaching is my passion. i hope i will be given a chance to be a Buddhist teacher!! kids somehow has the ability to cheer up my day.. i think i should date a kid. lol.
btw, it was a great night. credits to all the helpers, volunteers, committee members etc.

tomorrow another busy day. will be attending (work like a donkey) company's annual carnival@Subang Parade.
come look for me if you're free. lol.

GOODNIGHT~

No comments: