Saturday, August 7, 2010

back on track

current mood: I'm so restless. I'm longing for a long and deep sleep, may i?
btw btw, whee.. finally sun shines after a period of cloudy days!! loving it.. i want this to stay forever! <3
heading to Nottingham tomorrow.. 'm so looking forward to it despite of the recent workloads had drained all my energies. arrgh.. more to come next week. shall get ready with my full loaded gun and aim! >.<
bought myself an adidas trainer today at Meadowhall. *loves* and i'm so headache with my adidas jacket that i bought from Cheshire oak, the sales person forgotten to detach the damn magnet.. @#$#@! thought of bringing it to Meadowhall today see whether any stores can detach it for me. but the moment i walked in to the store, the siren rang. wtf. everyone was looking at us. damn malu lo.. kept explaining to them what actually going on. ish ish ish. anyway, thanks babe (Michelle Oo) for your help! *shy*
i need to get some rest now. till then~ goodnight everyone.. :D

No comments: