Monday, July 26, 2010

Meaning of Friendship

Define me the meaning of friendship anyone?
I felt so moodless these few days, I might acting like I'm happy or whatsoever, but in fact I'm NOT.
Do you know why this time I did not initiate myself of approaching you and apologize like how I did last time? The reason is, I don't think I've done anything wrong. Did i betrayed or back stabbed you? or any thing against the qualities of friendship?

Why are we always fight because of small little things? We're here only for 3 damn months, isn't it better to live everyday happy than letting our anger and frustration controlling us?
Seriously, I really don't like you treating me like this. I know the more you cared for some one, you will expect more from them. When they did not reciprocal you'll mad at them like how u mad at me.

Not that I don't care your feelings, if you felt that I've done something wrong, you should tell me directly on the spot, just like how everytime you point out my mistakes. Don't accumulate the grudge until to the stage of 'what is done is DONE'.
and did you ever care about my feelings too? i DO have feelings too. what would you feel if you're trying to explain and patching back but being ignored by the other one. will you continue?

You know, I'm not as independent as you right? That's why I'm trying my best to be good to everyone but you never understand me. I do need some one care about me and let me to lean on once in awhile. I thought i could count on you, but some how, I'm afraid. I would rather hiding my fears than presenting in front of you.

No matter what, you're always my bestie. A gifted true friendship that I will never forget.

No comments: