Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 23rd

hmm.. kinda lost count in counting days already.. listening to love/emotional songs now.
Baby I'm Amazed By You, and i think of you. I miss everything about you. I wish time could turn back to those days that i missed deeply. I might act like I don't care at all but you won't know how much i care about.

okay, back to my life.. just wanna be alone at this silent night. listening to soft music, blogging, online. Last Saturday another trip to Whitby. seriously in love with the place there. People there are so carefree. I don't mind spending the rest of my retired life there. especially the beach. my love!



1st stop, hungrey! hunt for the so called famous Fish&Chips.
taste ok ok only la.. overrated. xp


On the way up to the spooky gravestones
















i heart this alot! there's more in Facebook. lazy wana upload here. xp

last Friday, Tanggo invited me to his flat and he cooked me lunch.. aww.. it's really so sweet of him.. we know each other in Celebrity Fitness through a friend. maybe for some of you, i might be abit dauntless of going a guy's flat whom i just know a couple of months. but i don't know why, i trust him. :D he's been really nice to me all these while.. seriously.. And i appreciate it alot. Thank You! :)


Spaghetti topped with bacon+sausage pasta and broccoli

Seriously nicer than i expected :D

Till then, Good night..

No comments: