Friday, July 16, 2010

lost counting

Just came back from Noodles Inn with a bunch of AMA-ians to celebrate our passing/failing of our CIMA external paper.
I'm so blessed of passing 1 out of 3 papers.. really THANK God. I swear I really did not expect to pass any. I even forgotten today is the releasing date of our result. This shows how much I 'cared'. >.< anyhow, i'm motivated, at least a little bit. 2 more papers to go and I'm a Professional Accountant. :D It's time to set a clear direction of my future. ahem.. xp
Called back home just now, again, my eyes filled with tears when i hear the familiar voices of my family.. i really miss home.. :(





AMA-ians. Friends forever! ^^

p/s: not really in a mood now. Perhaps my previous post had caused some misunderstanding towards my friend. If you happened to drop by here again, just to let you know that me and him are just friends. From the beginning till now. Trust me, You can never be replaced by anyone in his heart. Appreciate everything, fate wouldn't had brought u guys together with no reason. :)

No comments: