Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 25th

Suddenly i feel like listening to mom's voice, when i picked up the phone, my eyes filled with tears. stupid tears! so i decided not to call her at this moment, i know i wouldn't control my emotions.
I miss home.. I seriously miss home. :'(
especially when i'm alone at this moment. Loneliness kills. i tried to make myself busy, but it wouldn't last.
i think of my dad, i miss him. i missed him knocking my room's door every morning just to make sure i'm fine. all these while, i've been neglecting his feelings. His love and care towards me are unconditional but i did not reciprocal. I'm not a good daughter nor a good sister. My lil sister would had done miles better than me if she's still here. i really really miss her.. is she happy? did she miss me as well?
:'(

No comments: