Thursday, December 18, 2008

Faking

I came across this issue from a friend of mine. Is this a flaw in relationship? When you start falling in love, you will somehow naturally faking the interest of your partner.

Why do you need to do that?
In order to appeal to your partner and get him/her interested in you?
Trying to make the conversation be livelier?
For me, I think every partner should come clean when come to daily conversation, if you feel that your partner talks about football all the time which you hate it so much. Just let him know.. you can’t fake it for long, moreover he will feel deceived if he found out you actually hated football so much.


I did came across this issue with my last ex, he’s a typical guy that loves cars, technologies, games and list goes on. Initially I tried my best to involve myself into his interest and trying to fake myself that I was actually interested in them. It went on smooth at first, but as time goes by, i started to feel tiresome and sooner, i noticed that we have no common topic if I stopped faking myself. This is sad right.. I know.. that’s why it ended.


So lesson learned, always come clean with your partner. Don’t like say don’t like la~ what for forcing yourself to like it?? Loving some1 doesn’t mean that you have to love his interest too. Just develop some new interests with your partner. However, if you still wanna involve yourself in everything your partner do, dig deeper and gain more understanding on them instead of plainly faking yourself. Trust me, Your relationships will be more intimate when sharing more interests than the bedroom. :p

Another faking issue that is very common. FAKING ORGASM. Familiar right? This doesn’t apply to females okay. It applies to men too! The most common reasons why they faking it is:

  • They don’t want to make their partners feel bad or they are tired and just want to end sex.
  • Most females say that their partners are not satisfied until their girl feels orgasm, the only way to make them feel happy and stop the exhausting procedure is to FAKE!

Plus, the woman usually finds it better to fake it than to disappoint her partner.

There are few options of faking: gripping something tightly; moaning loudly; breathing deeply; burying face into something (pillow); doing kegels or anything else at least remotely dramatic or climatic. lol.. so dramatic..

Opss, am I offending any man here? Lol. Laki-laki sekalian, just lowerkan you punya egoism abit. Try to cari out the real reasons of her faking and cari solution discuss ngan partner (muka2muka). Show her your passion and love and try to understand her.

oh btw, it sounds like i'm a pro here. i'm absolutely not okay!! i did some research on net. lol..

that's all for now.. bye!!

5 comments:

bluequeenjay said...

Hey may jean. Just want to apologize if I said something wrong today(especially spilling out your secret part). I am truly very sorry even though I doesn't sounds like that.
Hope you are not offended lah kay?
By the way, nice post. I can't believe you have the courage to post this kind of topic(the bottom part). Interesting. Really interesting.

May Jean said...

Wai Queen!! Haha.. don't silly la k.. it's not a secret at all. really.. i was very surprised how come you know about it only. haha.. don't put it in heart ok.. i'm truly, perfectly not offended at all.. muacks!! ^^

haha.. thanks yea.. izit abit masuk tulang? i hope it's not.. i got more to write actually.. :p

bluequeenjay said...

haha... I meant it when I said it's interesting. Ka ka ka.
Since you said you got more to write, spill it all out. I want to read more. LOL!

Anonymous said...

wa wa .... 1st time visit ur blog , thn saw u write about ur 'expert' haha .. rili my jean jie

Anonymous said...

Wai Queen : haha.. surely will.. will write more when got time. lol.

khai tzer : haih.. friend so loong d now only visit my blog. sad d.. oi.. what 'expert'?? shoo la you.. haha.. blek