Friday, December 26, 2008

finally today i had a bonding session with my beloved finance notes.
i seriously don't know a shit about it since day 1 lecture/tutorial.. i swear.. except on the part where we did our assignment.. lol.
so, finally today i know how to operate my abandoned-long-time-ago financial calculator which cost us 100bucks just for that damn subject. so proud of myself k. :p

haha. btw, HAPPY BOXING DAY TO EVERYONE!!

i've been wishing almost in every posts lately. lol..
yesterday was Christmas.. my family don't really celebrate Christmas.. so yea.. takde present terima.. sad..
christmas eve had a bbq session with some friends.. didn't had anything as i'm damn muak with bbq-ing. so we just kepoh around until 1am plus and headed to Oldtown for next round.. again, reached home at 3am.. 2 days in a row back at that time.. kena screwed99... sigh...
gotta gain my parent's trust back..

the next day went to my aunt's place who celebrating Christmas.. this year wasn't that happening as most of the relatives weren't there. but with my beloved cousins around, it won't go anywhere wrong.. :)

anyone heard of Avril's new album ALL YOU WILL NEVER KNOW?
Is it downloadable now?? i can't download it.. sob.. please share with me the link if you know where to get it ok.. sharing is caring.. lol..

till then.. bye!!

No comments: