Saturday, December 20, 2008

silent night

Currently listening : Live Your Life - T.I ft Rihanna
Without You - Hinder

fuh.. another week gone.. 3 more weeks will be sitting for finals and yet i've learnt nothing so far.. i really mean it.. omis - kill me pls, my memory power sucks to max! pm- i've lost long time ago. finance - wtf is it? omg.. i'm so dead. eng - ok la. most passable sub.


btw, today is a happy day.. as usual went to work after classes.
why happy? because i finally had the courage to tell my boss that i wanted to quit after my contract ends. yay!! i hesitated for soooo long whether wanna tell today not.
finally i had the courage.. why wanna quit?
first, i will be having my internship after CNY which i still don't know i'm employed not. sigh! he asked me to continue back after my internship. @.@ will i? we'll see. :p

2ndly which is the most crucial one, it's damn bloody wtfness far. imagine from ampang travel to subang. if it's near my house, i seriously don't mind, in fact i will enjoy this job very much lo... although i have to become a nanny all the time such as helping them to wipe their backside after poo-ing, hunting food for them when they're hungry, talk sweet sweet with them in order to call them to do their work. really like jaga bf only.. bf at least better la.. give him sweet and he'll give me what i want. lol..


today lots students absent, apparently my first class, none of them came.. sad case.. i missed my cute boys.. :( but later my boss passed me 2 students.. at first, i was kinda shy.. but later warmed up with them.. we're having lots fun!! ya.. i need time to warm up especially dealing with humans.


tomorrow will be having a monthly gathering at my house. bbq this time.. can't wait to meet you all my dearest cousins, aunties and uncles and not forgetting my lovely popo&gonggong.

till then.. goodnight!!

No comments: