Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I want a Puppy!




I've always wanted to have a puppy since I was young.
But, mom never allows me to do so.
She dislikes dog and is afraid of the mess.
I've promised her that I would be fully responsible for that.
But still, she stands strong on her point.
:(

I always love the potluck season,
Apart from the foods and meet ups with all the relatives and cousins,
I can play with the puppies.
There will always be 2 Poodles and 1 Shih tzu.
Damn adorable I could say.

I'm so gonna get one when I'm financially stable.
Perhaps it would be the time where we owned a house together.
Hopefully he's a pet lover too.
Isn’t it sweet?
Just like the movie ‘Marley and Me’. A very emotional movie.. sobs..
Though it’s still a long way to go, but I’ll make this dream come true. :)
Maybe a Poodle for me, and a Golden Retriever for him? LOL.

3 comments:

fluotone said...

Hey Sis! How are you??? Long time no talk to u oredi.. suddenly so bored here felt like going through my bookmarks.. take care! :P

May Jean said...

yo my bro angkat!! where u've been sesat? haha.. miss u wei..
u take care too ya.. hope to chat with u soon..

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173