Monday, November 8, 2010

smiley face =)

Well, some of my friends were so concerned about me regarding my previous post. You guys never know how important are those cheer up messages to me. It made me feel like I'm still 'some one' in this world. I'm not alone. Thank you!
Though I don't know who visited my blog. But I know they're still some body who cares for me, who wanna know how am I doing etc. Especially you. Yes you! Do leave me a message, and it'll definitely make my day! =)

For those who curious about my previous post, hmm.. make it simple. Both of us confronted each other, and we spurted out all our dissatisfactions. I hope things will eventually improve between both of us.

Currently addicted to Criminal Minds. Completed the 6th season and waiting for the release of new epi! ANTM is one of my current addiction too! arrgh.. I gotta start studying..
15 days left only..
My degree is like a shit, I can't afford not to pass my CIMA now.. Work hard for it LMJ! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese ppl say : add oil
i say: if add oil, tapi leg take tekan, kereta tak jalan jugak.
so my version: add oil and work it out !
You passed one paper, 2 to go ! come on ! boleh bah !

May Jean said...

same person again? lol.. thanks for your advise!! though it sounds simple but it's meaningful enough.. i'll work my ass hard on it.. cheers~~