Wednesday, May 20, 2009

back from KK

i'm back!!! to make it short, it was an enjoyable trip with lots of mixed feelings/emotions/bonds/physical and mental exhaustion etc..

and of cos i'm broke like hell now.. worthwhile to be broke for real. :0 LOL

Let the pictures speak ok. btw, they're randomly arranged due to majority of the pics are not with me now.


Khai Tzer & Kai Seng
both dai lous all the way sent us to LCCT. thanks ya!


on the way to the plane


models-to-be :p
the girls : Wai Queen, Jessie, Michelle, Wen Xuan, Mei Fong & Me
@Tanjung Aru Beach


=.=


the guys: Yeong Kit, John, Khai Yuen, Paul
with 2 leng luis. :p


our one & only group pic i think, without magendren somemore. :(


waiting for our seafood. hehe


before starting our journey to the mount. (still can smile)


hardly can smile anymore..
with our tongkat to assist us.


look at the condition of the road.
this consider very easy already lor..


the 4 of us that couldn't reach the top of the mountain.
so sad.. i wanted to climb up so badly, but the weather was terrible..
raining the whole night and my cheaplak shoes giving me problem..
ish..

i will try again next time.. anyone interested?


our last day at Sabah


coconut drinking


second round of YoYo, the best bubble pearl tea in Sabah


Sabah airport


our huge backpack


beautiful scenery


emo. cos it's our last day. :(


Pictures taken during Kai Seng's 21st B'day @ Genting



cake session @ Starbucks


outdoor theme park

random, my ex-ex company
BrainBuilder
Carnival @ Subang parade






spot me. hehe..
i miss my students sooo badly!!

that's all for now.. need to rest my muscles now..
bye..

2 comments:

fluotone said...

ahmui.. so nice =)
I want to go for a vacation like this.. I like the sea picture the best!

wow they even have YoYo there!? In my hometown also have.. very yummy!

me me is a bit interested to go! :p
U must be really tired until didn't choi me when ur back oso T.T

ps:/ you are 2nd from right, in the back row ;)

jean said...

hey mui, you're always the first one to give me comment. so touched!!

ya, i love vacation like this too..
trust me, it's damn worthwhile though it's like paying money to torture ourselves. lol..

yea.. they have YOYO! yummy right!!
KL can't find this type of drink. sigh~

haha.. u sure u interested? u better get rid of ur excess tummy first.. wakakakak.. jk mui.. :P

lol.. sorry la mui, was very very tired la.. muscles all very pain. stairs and go pang sai are killing me wei.. hahah..

p/s: BINGO! :p