Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SLEEEEPY!

just came back from Genting..
the weather was horribly cold!!
made me sneeeze like hell now.. ish..
hopefully it's not H1N1. *touchwood* :D
oh ya,

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO DAI LOU, KAI SENG!!

celebrated his b'day last night at Bukit Tinggi before headed up to Hills.
no way we can sleep soundly there right..
so whole night, we went wild due to alcohols, loads of secrets have been revealed..
lol
had a fun night with them..
took lots of pictures. but none with me now.
will post them up when they're with me lar..
going to sleep lar now.. damn sleeeepy.. zzzzzz

2 comments:

fluotone said...

leg bruise oso still can go up holiday =) lol! very keng.. hehehe.

anyhow, tk care.. glad you're enjoying ur err.. hols :)

jean said...

haha.. my leg ok d lar... hardly can see the bruise d.. :p

thanks mui.. gotta enjoy99 before starting college ma.. hehe.. when's our tenji lar?? wait me back from kk 1st ok? no money go kk lar.. sobb..