Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mount KK, tunggu aku

will be heading to Sabah tomorrow!!
after few weeks of mushroom growing, finally the day comes... :D

today, the sabah gang came my house and scrutinized whatever i'm bringing to Sabah..
habis all my undies kena exposed. hahahaha.. :p

then, we headed to 1u for our last minute shopping. we had Sushi Zanmai!!
omg.. the sushis there are awesome! trust me, it's way better than sushi king and sakae.
(Mui, our turn next.. keke)

i'm over-utilizing my luggage bag. gosh, hopefully it won't overweight lar. or else i gotta dump my junks at air port.
time to sleep d larr.. Both dai lous coming all the way to fetch us to LCCT tomorrow. so sweet. LOL.

wish me have a safe and enjoyable trip.. :D

Goodnight~~

2 comments:

fluotone said...

ok mui! sounds like fun hehe..

ey update on the KK trip please =)

jean said...

updated!! :P