Friday, October 22, 2010

22/10/2010



I guess you won't be bother entering my blog again, don't you?
I thought things could get better since I was out of your sight for the past 1 year.
Is your life better without me interrupting?
You wouldn't know how badly i missed the times that we had/shared together.
Those post break-up days where we still share everything with each other every single day, chatted till late mid night, calling each other idiot, you telling me what's the latest hits, gossips etc.
Why good things always go against me?
I thought we could still be at least good friends afterall.
but the way you replied me this morning really broke my heart into pieces. Why do i always find your words stabbing my heart unconsciously everytime we talked. I guess Karma is acting on me? Sorry is the only word i can say now.


mesmerizing C21, the moment we had during your 18th Birthday. Innocent yet sweet.

Hoping you have a bright future undertaking, and Thank you for being the first person teaching me what Love is. Sorry for everything.

No comments: