Monday, October 25, 2010

Sleepless night

it's 5a.m. now. And i'm still sitting here. wtf.
just so u know, it's only 9p.m. in UK.. arrgh.. safe me!! i can't be continuously sleeping around this time and waking up in the noon every day. =.=

22/10/10 - meet up with Nicole, like finally! Followed her to Help in assisting her to conduct experiment. Indeed a very good experience! Testing human's plagiarism by using boggle. Then headed to Midvalley for our late lunch.

23/10/10 - Grandpa said wanna treat me a 'wash dirt' dinner. had it in Wangsa Maju Pizza Hut. First time having fastfood with grandparents? cool huh?! i hardly even have it with my parents. :D

24/10/10 - Teman-ed mom to Pavilion today. Realised that there loads of designer brands here that UK are selling relatively cheap compared to Malaysia. I wish I have the cash to visit UK again just to SHOP! xp and no more free 2 hours parking for purchases above RM100 now. upgraded to RM200. wtf. later then, headed to Brickfields, it's exactly an Indian town now. Whatever u need, sari, muruku, flowers, diabetic cookies etc. Picked up Bro n Cally from KL central and headed to Jaya 33, lepak-ed around and off to Imperial Garden for another 'wash dirt' dinner. Bloated.

Mom just woke up and knocked on my door found out that I'm still awake. 'm Sounded. ish..

i shall start working my ass on my coming F3 CIMA paper.. 'm serious! *big eyes*

No comments: