Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!

finally, i'm back to my country, love it or not.. it's still place where i grew up.
Malaysia, My Home. =)

viewed back my blog and found out that my birthday post. reminded me of how i celebrated it in UK. My group of friends actually threw me a surprise birthday party in common room.. So sweet of them~ AMA rocks!!

*no pictures, cos don't know why couldn't upload* sigh!

I'm having a serious jetlag these few days. Meet up with Adrian last night, chatted till late mid night still not feeling sleepy at all. reached home, golek-ed till 5am only managed to sleep and woke up around 3pm the next day. wtf right? >.<

Things changes tremendously during these four months. mixture of happy and sad. i guess i've grown up as a more mature 'girl' after all these things happened. Yes, i still call myself a girl, or perhaps, not a girl, not yet a woman.
i have a very low EQ, i can't handle all the -ships properly.
Friendship especially. I've gained and I've lost. Though i've gained more than lost. but the one and only lost is enough to leave a deep scar in my heart.
anyway, stop with the emo-ness.
will update this blog again when i got the time.. till then..

No comments: