Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Book Review

yea. i do read book SOME times. lol..
so, what book i've read, or perhaps still reading..

MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS

yaya, i know i'm sooo outdated..
what la.. no time ma..
since i know i'll be going Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam today, so i rented this book to kill my time there. lol.
btw. the desserts there are pretty awesome!! made me a happy girl today. :)

i've finished reading 2/3 of this book, and i found it rather interesting and accurate? lol.

there's this part 101 WAYS TO SCORE POINTS WITH A WOMAN.
nah, won't be listing all the 101 ways la.. don't worry. I'll only list those that will turn me ON or perhaps make me go uh-la-la. lol..

  1. Upon reaching home find her first before doing anything else and give her a hug. - the first thing that pop into my mind is where my SO hug me from back while i'm on my apron. sweet giler!
  2. Bring her cut flowers as a surprise as well as on special occasions.- 'm not greedy, 99 roses will do. :p
  3. Validate her feelings when she is upset. - dun judge whether she's really upset or not. validate it!
  4. Compliment her on how she looks. - women love compliments ok!
  5. When she talks to you, put down the magazine or turn off the TV and gives her your full attention. - hardly men will do that lo. if you know who will, let me know!!
  6. If she usually washes the dishes, occasionally offer to wash the dishes, especially if she is tired that day. - believe it or not, my dad does that!!
  7. Give her four hugs a day. - only applies after married la, where possible la 4 times a day. :p
  8. Call her from work to ask how she is or to share something exciting or just to tell her " I LOVE YOU".
  9. Wash her car. - awww..
  10. Wash your car and clean up the interior before a date with her.. *double awwww*



i'm very tired plus sleepy now, shall continue tomorrow ya.. night night~

No comments: