Monday, March 30, 2009

tomorrow is the day!!

i'm sooo sick now.. non-stop sneezing like a retard woman. ish ish..

yay, tomorrow will be my last day in this company. hopefully my boss will slumberly let me leave.
no point me staying there while my heart isn't there anymore. right right?

whatever it is.. i'm leaving... :)

today went to Berjaya Times Square again.
there's this cute malay guy, Amir really pro in making me go crazy after him. lol.. haha. jokin jokin. :p
he's the banquet guy there and he's 1 year younger than me. (too bad!)
i met him once last week through the malay colleague of mine.
and today he kept staring at me passionately with a gently smile that can melt your heart instantly! ('m not kidding! lol) and out of the sudden he started this conversation :

him : u ada boyfriend tak??
me : *stunned & blushed gao gao for few sec* huh.. haha.. gape? sibuk la u.. :p
him : ahh.. mesti ada..
me : why? muka i macam ada bf ge?
him : u cantik.. mesti ada..
me : mana ada la.. u? mesti banyak gf..
him : takde la.. serious..
me : kerja sampai kul berapa?
him : 3 spai 11.. nak ajak i kluar?
me : hehehe..

stood up, walked to this exclusively corporate club ballroom, asked him, saya boleh masuk?
him : boleh, tapi mesti pegang tangan i la..
me : ...... tak nak!
him : then tak boleh masuk la.. *do some silly faces*
me : hmmmph.. *act merajuk and walk away*
him : alaa... masuk la. mari...

then, pointed at another huge ballroom,
me : malam ini ada big function?
him : yala.. i dah book untuk u.. candle light dinner.. nak melamar kat u.. boleh?
me : .........

he's really damn cute lar. too bad he's younger than me.. lol.. else sure tackle him99. lol.. kidding la!!

then, balik tat time, he insist to help me carry my bag and walk me to my car..
so sweet so sweet...
gosh.. i sound like a desperate old lady craving for a young man. hahahaha.. whatever it is..
i don't deny that i felt attractive today.. hahaha. (even if he's saja kacau me) :p

No comments: