Wednesday, March 25, 2009

emo day

today is the worst day of work after sooo long..
worst till to the extend that i couldn't control my tears anymore.
i've been emo the entire day..
i've been withholding my tears from everyone. but i think i've failed pathetically somehow especially infront of Yin. i'm bad in all these.

i really hate being accused/blamed for things that i'm out of control.
today's issue really smothered me like hell.
couldn't deny the fact that working life is way cruel than you could imagine.

don't feel like diffusing it world widely. i just wish that i could talk to some1 that i'm close/comfortable with.
but i really don't feel like bothering them with my problem. :(

luckily i have this nice new colleague of mine, Yin in this suffocating office.
if she wasn't there for me today. i would be a damn emo girl now. (at least i felt better after spilling out to her)

i wrote her a long love emo letter.
and she sms me within minute. i felt sooo touched.. you won't know how much you cheered me up.

contents deleted. :p

Yin, thanks alot. thanks for entertaining such a childish and sensitive girl like me.
thanks for letting me released my tantrum today.
i couldnt imagine the office without you there for me..
thank god i met u..

hope things get better tmr.

No comments: