Thursday, March 26, 2009

She Apologized

Listening to Neyo - Mad <3

after 1 night of contemplating.
'she' finally realized that she felt guilty of accusing me.
'she' apologized when there were only both of us in the 'stuffy' office.

and i couldn't control my tears again. ('m really bad in dealing with tears. :$ )
so, i tried to avoid eye-contact with her and acted that i was cool with it and said
'it's alright D.. it's over d..'

in fact, i was soo not cool with it. why you bother to apologize??
the moment the dirty lies that came out from you. i'm so over&done with you.
you denied = i lied.
do you think i felt good to be treated as a LIER?

both of you just senang senang escape and threw all the blames at me alone.
i was hoping sooo badly that you guys would give me a hand.
but... sigh.. whatever it is.. this is real world.

like Yin said, it's better for him that i telan all the blames rather than sharing it with his closest/related ones which would be more awkward/embarrass for him to react.

so what?? it's so not fair to me.. i'm the most innocent one..
i tried my best to please everyone and company.
what i get?!?!

whatever it is.. i finally had the guts to tell him that i wanna quit.
and to D, thanks for your apology. though it doesn't really matter to me anymore. but i appreciate it alot.

the only person that i will miss is you, Yin. you know that. lol.
i'll miss how we caught in the rain under the telephone booth today.

me : yay.. we're so romantic now..
Yin: yea. only i have a dick.
me : .....


@.@ you seriously made my day. :)

No comments: