Friday, March 27, 2009

WTF

fucking pissed off wei!!!!
my ex-colleague just called me and bocor to me that the malay colleague of mine that i mentioned in my blog b4 told her that I AM SUSAH TO AJAR!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

who's teaching who now? who still bug me on how to print name tag and stuffs?
who's helping you source for books and follow up every little shit on the books and kena pressure like hell from boss?

i couldn't recall anything that you had ajar me before for god sake. i swear N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

Yeah, i remember very well how you taught us to cover your boobs up by giving boss a rosy picture.
at the end, who kena??

please tard.

susah nak ajar right? bless u.. save your puss up to "ajar" me from next week on.
i'll throw all the shits back to you dear.
i've had enough of my asshole cucuk-ed.

and boss, you told her that you don't wanna hire intern anymore. did you?
if yes, yea.. better don't.. intern is not high class enough for your company.
we don't do perfect job to meet your flawless demand.
so please don't jimat to hire cheap labour like us.
thank you.

sorry for the vulgar. i really tak boleh tahan la..
am i really that bad for an intern??
i've put so much efforts into my job but... seems like no one appreciating it. :(

No comments: