Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home Alone

This morning, mom and dad flew to Bali without me, again... *poor girl*
Dad will be back on Thursday while mom will be flying to Jakarta once she arrive Malaysia on Thurs..
sigh.. will miss u mom.
pls don't buy me Balinese tees again.. my wardrobe has already reached its limit for that jumble of tees from which ever country you've been.
i'm not complaining. just that, i really don't need that MUCH of tees. :p
gotta do all the house chores this week.. frankly, i hate chores.
what makes me aggravate the most is,
i gotta squeeze my brain juice what to eat for my entire week. :(
i know it's a good timing for me to scrutinize whatever in the kitchen esp. baking.
but but, not alone pls.

my farts smell bad. lol.
maybe due to the digestive biscuits complemented with milo that i had for dinner. :p
gonna cirit soon i guess.
bye!!


No comments: