Monday, April 6, 2009

officially unemployment

soo.... finally i'm officially labelled as Ms. Ukur Lantai..
it was fun at first, but it's really very very made me very the unproductive lo.
whole day tv, drama, story book, sleep and not forgetting eatting non-stop!
:(

nvm la.. since i'll missing all this for a very long time :



dearest, i'm soo gonna miss you!!! *stomach start thundering!!*

haha.. okay, whatever it is..
last saturday went Pavilion with mom. and surprisingly mom was soooo happily letting me swap her credit cards.. *Aww. mom, i love you!!*
and i got myself a set of :


i slumberly said i wanna collect this Twilight series.
without hesitation, she helped me to flip through all the four books for defects.
awww.. and the books seriously cost a bomb wei..
i would have dine twice in Jogoya.

then jalan jalan around, i said wanna buy a sport shoes despite currently having Nike's punya.
so apparently we walked in to ALL the sports shops, STADIUM, BOTH ADIDAS, FILA, NIKE etc.
but i couldn't find 1 that i love (as usual!).. :(
i craved for a very disappointing look everytime walked out from the shops empty handed.
mom did not complaint but teman me walk around in&out.
me hopeless daughter right?? i know... :p

then masuk Parkson and hunt for bras.. lol..
i bought 3 bras. haha.. they are awesome wei!
and they would cost us 1 and half time dining in Jogoya. lol..
i know i know. i'm hopeless. :p

eh, what la.. that day i used my salary and belanja-ed my mom dined at Sakae Sushi ok..
actually it's my choice going there la..
cos there's the only japanese food there(if not mistaken) and i was craving for it sooo badly!
i had my all time fav:



soo yummylicious!

all and all, the bill only cost 1 jogoya for the both of us..
hehe..
1
next week it's sushi bonanza again! yay!!! who's up with me?
*jacky, you can't escape i tell you!*
who else????


going for dinner now.. tata..

5 comments:

waiqueen said...

wah~ Twilight wo~
and the sushi promo you are talking about is sushi king rm2 promo?

MayJean said...

hey waiqueen! yea.. twilight! *loves*
yeap.. all rice based sushi RM2..
JOM JOM JOM!!!

fluotone said...

Ms Ukur Lantai? hmm.. Ji mui.. all the talk about delicious sushi makes me hungry!! :p and mind you I had Tenji last weekend which I thought would cure my taste buds for at least another month or so from the cravings of Japanese food :p

Hey is the twilight book same as the movie? or is it totally unrelated?

Jean said...

yeah.. i fired my boss d.. boohoo!
haha.
tenji?? omfg? how was it??
heard that it's supperr yummy leh..
i wanna go soooo badly!!!
jom la.. go again!! ;p

yea.. i've finished half of the twilight. it's same as the movie but as usual they cut out ALOT..
book nicer!!!

waiqueen said...

aiya... i think i am too late by now.
Was very busy this whole week. Sorry.
next time la. we go with michelle and xuan