Monday, April 20, 2009

Shopping Haul

been shopping alot lately.. online shopping to be exact. it's so addictive lah.
oh ya, PKIK carnival was a blast. we sold off all the sushis before 1pm. terror kan.. :p
great job everyone esp. Sonrisa CF's leader, Sherly. you made us sooo worried u know. take care ya!! and thanks to those who bought the coupons from me.. *bow*
ok. back to my shopping haul.

1 sunny afternoon, i woke up and felt so boring, so i dressed up without knowing where to go. suddenly tot of my grandma.
so, i went to Ampang Point and bought this for my popo and cousins.

it's been a long time.

manatau, she went to Vietnam with my gong gong d. (terlupa) so i lepak awhile at grandma house then back to Ampang Point again to kill my time.
jalan-jalan around.
less than 10 minutes, i came out with


guess what...
.
.
.
.

tada..



cantik??

then forced myself balik to refrain from abusing my debit card, nothing to do, so online look for some interesting blogshop, and i found this site
and something intrigued me.
the next day, someone out of a sudden made me detached from my couch like a mad woman.
and it made my day! but i couldn't try em' out cos i don't have any brushes. sigh!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

<3 <3

after that, resume back to my lappie and found out this
and i got myself this

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





finally! i got my Paris Hilton Heiress
plus Jlo Still and Lovely Jessica Parker miniature!!!
yay!
happiness!!!
and there goes my 1 month salary... $.$
haha.. nvm. work to spend okay! :p

2 comments:

fluotone said...

omg someone went shopping! fun.. :)

yay! we sold all the sushi that day :) special thanks to a lovely person and her awesome "underaged" cousin skills.. who managed to attract all the crowds to buy the sushi hehe :)

all the words still ringing in my head "sushi sushi.. 4 tokens only" :p

jean said...

ah mui, when's our shopping turn? i'm ready to get fainted. haha..

haha.. aww.. nolar.. all thanks to ur speaker alike throat for "sushi sushi.. 4 tokens only~~" sakit telinga ok! hahaah.. jk jk.. we did a great job.. *proud*
and my cousin is 'underaged' ma compared to the rugby uncle tat day. :P u guys made her so shy. haha..