Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wentworth Fever


i've finished watching season 1 & 2 ages ago. i decided to re-watch season 2. the part where they already escaped from prison. chi kik-ness!!

Wentworth Miller is such a god-like creature. man.. his body with that gorgeous tatoos..

oh man~~


close up. look at his tits. sexeh babeh~~hahaha

but these tatoos aren't real.

Star: How do people react to the tattoos off the set?
Sexeh baby: "It's pretty interesting. I'll be at Starbucks in my flip-flops and shorts and I've got the full tattoos on my arms, and people make space for me in line."


his tatoo-less body!
*inhale-exhale-inhale-exhale...... heartbeat stopped* XD

Oh ya, guess how old is he?
25? 28? 30?

nah, he's 37!!!! omg.. is he one of the Cullens too? :p

he film-ed in Mariah Carey - We Belong Together too..


i love Botaks!!
Shayne Ward is another botak that i adores!


gorgeous kan??
<3

No comments: