Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 left.

yay.. 2 down and 2 more to go...

and i'm like it's overed d.. slept for the whole afternoon to recharge energy. then woke up watch Gem of life.. slacked around until now..

hehe.. i can't wait for it to over la..
i got so many stuffs to do..
  • i wanna go groceries with mom to get all my favourite stuffs and snacks.
  • i wanna go for facial to get all my congested whiteheads/pimples that accummulated these few days sucked out..
  • i wanna go SHOPPING!! haven't get my undies for CNY. no new undies on cny where can la! teee.. shy.. :p
  • i wanna go cut hair, dye hair, straighten hair...
  • i wanna meet up with all my kawan-kawan that i've lost contact.. i feel so bad always say 'jom, let's meet up one day!' and it took forever for my that day to arrrive.. SIGH!
  • what else ar? oh ya! i wanna clean up my super messy room..
  • oh ya.. i wanna be a begger to beg for a job for my internship.. no one wanna employ me lar... ish ish.. fated kot.. so no need work, can have 3-4months break.. how fucking nice ar? haha..
  • so far that's it la..
  • oh ya.. and gotta catch up my Heroes season3!! prison break season2!! gossip girl season2!! my dear VIPs that promised me to save for me pls don't forget ok.. lol.. :p

drama time now.. bye!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heroes!!!!
i stopped at season 1. :( :( :( :(
Haha... I am always late in catching up all these dramas.

Anonymous said...

ehh..
when wanna go shopping???
faster lah..
im waiting..!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wai Queen : haha.. faster faster catch up after finals. today pm soo shitt weii... :'(


Jacky : after my exam!! 1 more sub to go.. saturday okie? weekdays fully booked la.. haha..

Anonymous said...

yalo.. don't mention it already.
hehe.. weekday all fully booked ar.. is it including ice-skating session with me leh? LOL

Anonymous said...

ish.. kena 'tim' by simson loong..
ish ish.. nvm. last one tomorrow! yay!!

haha.. i wanted to join also but i think i might not joining ler.. :(

Anonymous said...

why leh??