Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 2009

gosh.. has been abandoning my blog for some time..

was damn busy this week..
assignment submission
trip planning to alor setar
countdown celebration
family's dinner etc etc
oh oh not forgetting my shopping day at Midvalley..
fuh.. not gonna show what i've spent on as i received lots 'bai ga' feedbacks from my surrounding. :p
and btw, me and mom had signed up for a Assata facial treatment at MV. *got brain washed* :p
so today we syok syok pegi Amcorp mall and done a 3 hours++ facial.. damn bloody worth the money lo.. highly recommended! and my mom got addicted and made another appointment for the both of us. yipee!!

how's new year's celebration every1??
for me. it was no different from last year. celebrated at friend's house. they drink and get drunk,
ma-in police and killer, 21 etcc.. played until 4am the next morning.. fuck tired..
the next day pulak early early facial appointment.. made me look 10 damn years older.

and tomorrow, i mean later, will be leaving to Jitra, Alor Setar to attend Michelle bro's wedding. a 3 days 2 nights trip.
exciting!! a great trip to relax ourselves before start preparing for finals.

so. will be MIS for 3 damn days!! bye..

goodnight!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

No comments: