Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not a very good day.

it's supposed to be a very good day today..
we had a great(at least for me. :p) 3 days 2 nights study group at villa angsana, again. although i slept most of time there instead of studying.. :p
what la.. the environment is superb ma.

so today is our last day of staying as I'm bond to help my mom in teaching part of her tuition. while going back stopped by and had our lunch.. guess what.. my all time favorite paper which loves me so bloody much visited me again.. yeah.. saman.. wtf..

he was right in front of me while writing that blooody saman. i keep rayu-ed him to give me a chance la bla bla.. almost cried out gela.. but tahan only.. but he said 'sudah tulis dah'

&%&&*&%%$#!!#$#$@#$%

sigh.. after he went off, i cried out in front of my friends. omg.. so malu.. it's just a saman liew may jean!!

i cried not because he don't give me another chance. i cried is because of i can't believe myself that i kena saman again (god knows how many times i kena 10?11?12?) more than that i guess. fuck.
&& i know i sure kena 99 from parents.. everytime i kena.. mommy will never comfort me. she will instead over and over again recite all my mistakes that i will never learn. it's hurt..
while dad, same thing goes on.. if i asked him to help me to settle my saman. he will like 'you think i'm so free to help you ar.. everytime also kena saman. next time....bla bla bla' but at last, he will still settle it for me.. that's the good thing about my dad.. soft hearted.

btw, this time i chose not to tell my parents about it. why? not because i'm scared of their rants. it's just not a right timing today.

here goes what happened just now.
dad's accidentally locked his carkeys inside his car with the engine on.
so he called mom and find for the spare key. searched the whole house but couldn't find it.
i accompanied my mom to pick up my dad.
when we reached there, mom non-stop ranting and spouting at my dad's mistakes..
in my heart, 'mom, dad is very tired, imagine after work still gotta attend meetings. he were rushing for it and accidentally made this mistake. everyone made mistakes right?'
if i were my mom, the first thing i will do when i see my husband is to give him a hug and say "sorry dear, i'm late.."
instead of over and over again repeating his mistake which will never change the whole situation.. in fact, it worsen the whole thing.
my dad ended with a sentence like "you don't like me disturb you is it now? then next time i don't call you la" ending with a cold war.
this don't worth a shit.
sigh..

till then.. goodnight..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..
saman kah??
pity u..
make sure ur mum dont read your blog.
haha..
pity ur dad..(:

Anonymous said...

quickly go pay and rayu!!! sometimes RM20 can gaudim already.

actually for both the car incidents u mentioned up there, i kena myself before too :X

Anonymous said...

Jacky: yealo.. ish ish.. no cash for our shopping d. :(
haha.. your yee ma don't know how to online one. gaga..

CJ: Serious?? rm20 only ar? everytime i paid 100bucks one leh.. cos lazy wanna go rayu so just post it.. ish..

aiyo.. you this big prawn head cikgu.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Jacky: yealo.. ish ish.. no cash for our shopping d. :(
haha.. your yee ma don't know how to online one. gaga..

CJ: Serious?? rm20 only ar? everytime i paid 100bucks one leh.. cos lazy wanna go rayu so just post it.. ish..

aiyo.. you this big prawn head cikgu.. haha..

Anonymous said...

haha..
ya meh?
i thought she knows.
haha..

Richard Chin said...

Though it is just a normal dairy or blogging... but it has touched my heart deeply, indeed...

I know your mum, your dad, but not much about you... though you have been calling me QQ for 20 years...

What a simple sentence, "sorry dear, i'm late..", how many wives in this world knowing this sentence, how many wives keep this sentence in their heart for their entire life... I could say most of them! 90% dare not to speak out, voice out to their so called lovely husbands!

A sweet sentence can end up with a memorable candle light dinner or a surprised gift.

My dear May Jean, I am glad to see you have grown up and mature now... Listen to me, be the 10% not the 90%, knowing is not enough, speak this to your future husband no matter how bad the situation is...

Have you ever thought that you could be their moderator? Have you said any words when you saw this to your mum or dad?

Cold war or candle light dinner? Choose one. Hope that you will be the best wife to him!

With loves,
Small QQ