Friday, January 9, 2009

My dear menstruation

Hi my dearest menstruation of December 2008, where have you been? you have been delayed for around 2 weeks do you know?
you are very punctual most of the time, even if you're late, it's just mere 2 or 3 days..
why??? i know what you guys thinking.. 'jackpot' right. wtf.
yea.. i think so.. and the daddy will be Mr. Potatoes, Mr. Cadbury, Mr. Twisties, Mr. Coco crunch and cornflakes plus Mr. Green Tea. *oh. i love green tea soooo fucking much lately* and the list goes on. congested with all kinds of junkfood.. wtf wtf..

my tummy is sooo bloated now.. got the feeling that she is coming. but still no sign of showing up.. i even brought half pack of Laurier (consists of pantyliner, day use type and 27cm long night type)to alor star just incase they don't sell laurier. haha. just joking.

argh.. exam is just in a week time. i'm sooo not ready..
i can't wait for it to finish.. and there comes my half year break before starting to face all the holy shits again..

ciao now.. bye. enjoy your weekends ppl.

2 comments:

친. said...

LOL
me too having m*********** problem.
my baby is still with me, haven't aborted yet :D

o, good luck for your exams!
me too having tests at the same time. haha xD

May Jean said...

hahaha.. yea CJ..
This baby has been growing inside my tummy for like 10 years? still tak mao keluar yet.. ish ish..

thanks for your luck ya.. good luck in your test too!!