Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Day out to orphanage.

happy day 6th of CNY everyone!

finally i got some time to update my blog.. been really busy during the entire week.
let's see what' i've done in 2009 cny.
Day 0 - had family reunion dinner at my house.

Day 1 - since my dad's kampung is at KL. so we went back in the morning, us usual greeting everyone and get ang paos. some strange thing happened that day, my dad was randomly capturing around, and then suddenly he captured some unusual 'figure'. i don't know should i named it a human not, cos it has a human feature, but it's kinda blur and it looks like my late grandpa.
creepy huh.. okay, then we headed to my aunt's huge bungalow and start our 21 marathon. babi sial.. kept losing.. lost around 20 bucks again. ish ish..

Day 2 - which was the day i awaited for, balik my mom's side kampung which is at KL again. this time my lovely bro, Ryan and cousin, douglas brought their spouse back.. hu hu.. i can imagine few years later.. love birds are all around popo's house. lol.. p/s: jacky, our turn next okie? wakakak.. went pavilion for some shopping after that.

Day 3 - my future employer, John Pang called me for an interview. i'm still considering wanna take up this intern not.. fuh.. damn jual mahal. haha.. night time went to this night club call Bintang Palace with Chiew Yee. hmm.. a very good experience though..

Day 4 - had a company annual lunch at Sunway Pyramid TGI Friday. having lunch with my bosses and colleagues are indeed a very good way of mengeratkan hubungan. really happy meeting them as part of my life. :) later then went to Universiti Malaya to REMOVE my braces which i've been wearing it for more than 4 damn years! happy happy~~ i'm a braces-less girl now!

Day 5 - went to subang jaya to complete my last day of employment. i bought so many candies, chocolates, vitagens my students but most of them did not turn up. damn disappointed wei.. cannot meet them for the last day. i seriously enjoyed teaching there, but it's soooo far la..
p/s: boss, if you open a new franchise at ampang, do give me a ring. hehe..
later then went to popo's place for my all time favourite 'ham cha'. yum yum~~
oh ya- did i mention that my manager at subang jaya is Sean. and my future manager is John. so when add them together. it'll be Sean John!! lame i know. hehe..

Day 6 - which is today.. i drove all the way to ss2 myself wei.. so damn proud of myself.. but i got sesat half way la.. thank Ken for rescuing me. lol. then met up with the rest at LDP. reached the orphanage, Siddhartan centre around 12 plus. the kids there are sooooo adorable! did lots of activities there. but no pictures taken by me. have to wait for the cameraman of the day to courier to us. and thanks bryan(hope didn't spell your name wrongly) for leading me back. in short, it was really memorable and touching seeing them. wanna give a bighug to sherly the organiser who prepared this meaningful event from head to toe and made it sooo successful..

that's it la.. though i don't really have the feel of CNY nowadays. getting older kott.. time really flies wei..

till then.. have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for getting internship!
Where is it?

Anonymous said...

thanks waiqueen!
it's at ampang. de palma hotel..
i'm sure you know where is it right? lol.
congrats for getting Horwath.. so nice ler you can get there.
hope to see you on mich's b'day party!! you promised me to come ga.. don't ffk me oh.. :p

Anonymous said...

haha.. yes la i promised. I heard it's changed to 14th instead of 15th is it?
so where is it going to be?

o... De Palma Hotel... How you find one? so near to my house leh...
only 10 minutes

Anonymous said...

hmm.. still considering which day to celebrate ler.. some wan sat some wan sun. btw, heard that you got date on sat with ahem wo. :p

pity me.. no date on sat.. so sad. hehe.. will confirm with you again the plan okie?

i found it from jobstreet.com
college la.. no news from them at all. ish!