Monday, February 2, 2009

an appreciation to my small QQ

If you do follow my blog, you should have read the post on my parents fought and ended up with a cold war. remember not?
ish.. so fast forgot.. kla. click here la if wanna refresh :p

so, few days back i received a comment from my small QQ (mom's youngest bro) :
(i didn't know he'll read my blog. so suprised! lol)

Though it is just a normal dairy or blogging... but it has touched my heart deeply, indeed...

I know your mum, your dad, but not much about you... though you have been calling me QQ for 20 years...

What a simple sentence, "sorry dear, i'm late..", how many wives in this world knowing this sentence, how many wives keep this sentence in their heart for their entire life... I could say most of them! 90% dare not to speak out, voice out to their so called lovely husbands!

A sweet sentence can end up with a memorable candle light dinner or a surprised gift.

My dear May Jean, I am glad to see you have grown up and mature now... Listen to me, be the 10% not the 90%, knowing is not enough, speak this to your future husband no matter how bad the situation is...

Have you ever thought that you could be their moderator? Have you said any words when you saw this to your mum or dad?

Cold war or candle light dinner? Choose one. Hope that you will be the best wife to him!

With loves,
Small QQ

when i read this, i can't help it but cried. i know i know. i'm so emotional. lol..

Q, you know what. though it's just a short and precise comment, it really cheered up my day!
though i've been calling you QQ for 20 years, but it seems like we're just like hi-bye relatives, okay, maybe more than that. :p i still remember those days we named your room as Kara-ok room and that's our playland. lol. ever since you start working in Penang, we can only see you during some big occasions. :(
and now you're thousands miles away from us, at Saudi. really hope to see you soon. if you don't come back and see us, don't blame us for flying over there. we mean it! lol. ok, i'm joking. :p

ok, back to topic.. ya, i've grown up as a matured lady now! no more a small little girl okay QQ.. lol.
i couldn't promise that i can be th 10%, but i'll definitely try my best not to be the 90%. and
i will try my best to be my parents moderator too.. though i doubt i can do it best since i'm a timid kind of person. no balls punya. hahaha..

The consequences of choosing :
candle light dinner = both of you will be ended looking for a new solid bed. if you get what i mean. haha..
cold war = cold war la.. you don't choi me, i don't choi you. haha..
choose one..

kla. gtg now.. goodnight!


No comments: