Friday, February 6, 2009

out of a sudden..

my mom just told me that tomorrow there'll be 3 students coming for tuition..
and i'm their teacher..
what the... mom, now only you tell me ar? some more starting at 9am. @.@
i where got time to prepare la..
form 1 some more.. all the terms that i studied in my high schools are in Malay la mom.. i need time to adapt to English term..
currently i'm teaching another 2 classes which are stardard 5. and yes! i'm having minor difficulty in their terms.
some more form 1 leh.. if cannot answer very malu one lar.. >.< and cannot blow water with them.. unlike last time in subang.. it was tough yet FUN teaching the lower primary.
they can made you laugh till your pants dropped! lol.. seriously!!
missed the kids man.. so emo when i told them i wont be teaching them anymore.. they kept asking why teacher? is it we not good? when teacher coming back??
i tell you, my tears ar.. really beh tahan la.. quickly turned back and wiped it off..
sob sob.. told you i'm emo..
then after classes, i overheard my students kept asking my boss why i don't wanna teach them.. sigh...
i really have a sudden thought of continuing my contract that time..
but...... :( i have no choice..
though my fridays were tied with them for 1 year..
though i've missed lots of outings after class on fridays with friends..
though i've spent almost 3 hours for the 2ways journey in ktm.
though i've skipped some of the classes on friday just to teach there.
though it's not a luxuries pay.
yet, i didn't regret for signing up the contract..
i've learned alot from there.. it's a priceless experience!
love you children....
i missed them calling me teacher jean.. awww.. emo emo..

kla.. gtg d.. get my ass ready to face new challenges tomorrow..

No comments: