Thursday, February 26, 2009

boring day

as usual went to office today. no seminar for me to attend today, hence diam diam duduk kat office jer lar..

'm still in dilemma whether wanna quit this internship not..
reasons?
  • cos i'm not learning anything.. not even something that beyond my studies..
  • refer back to my first point.
  • my gaji is sooooo insufficient for me to ware. planning to become freelance if i quit.. at least working as part timer is way luxurious than intern.

btw,this 3 months break is mainly for us to gain some studies-related knowledge. but i don't think i've learn anything so far other these:
  • discarding brochures from envelopes
  • updating customers' database
  • filling
  • filing up consignment notes
  • facing a good joker but choosy boss (opss.. hope he won't happened to see this)
so boring kan? KAN??
can't imagine doing these for the next 2 and half months.
oh. forgot about working onsite..
i rather him sending me to seminars loo.. at least i can do nothing there but eat. lol..
joking la.. it's very stress ok.. have to make sure everything is in perfectly order..
that day i almost left the wireless microphone in the hotel..
thank god i remembered after 3 minutes i left the hotel. quickly made a BIG U-TURN back to hotel and ahamdulilah! it's still there...
or else.. i couldn't imagine the consequences..
label me as Ms. forever blur. :p


should i quit and find another studies-related job?
maybe i'm just plain 'hangat tahi tahi ayam'?
lol. i pun don't know. label me as Ms. indecisive.
shall see how it goes for another 1 weeek ba.

today this soo sweeeet punya idiot early early called me out for lunch..
this babi reached my office an hour earlier than my lunch time.. babi right?
soo sweeet for waiting btw..
alaa alaa.. next time our turn go find you la ok.. :p


till then. good night~~

No comments: