Sunday, February 8, 2009

wonder

wonder why parents sometimes are so over conservative towards their daughter than their son..
sigh...
had an emo-chat with mom just now.. yes emo, i cried again. :p
we were happily chatting in my room at first, then suddenly bro's brought his gf back and they dropped by at my room and say Hi.
then the drama begin..
i said why gor can bring his gf back with his room's door closed without being questioned??
while me.. on the other hand, 2 days ago being questioned and demanded to leave my door to be opened.
what the... fyi, there were 3 of us in my room (2F1M).
ridiculous right? what can the 3 of us do in my room?
it's quite hurtful that i'm being distrust by my parents. sigh.

2 comments:

Nicolecyt said...

Babe, it's not that ur parents dun trust u....they're juz concern about u....u know laa, we at this age sumtimes we very impulsive, we make decision based on our emotions and hormones rather than think it thoroughly....parents juz want to protect us from making stupid decisions but sumtimes they go a little overboard ~~~ so what can we do ?? listen to them loo....所谓不听老人言吃亏在眼前...wuahahah !! cool down babe ~~!!! in a few more years when u get married they cannot say anything liao laa !! so endure it while u still can....

anyway, miss u so much !! Love ya !! muakz muakz !!

Anonymous said...

babe! so happy to see you today in mrr2! lol..
btw, maybe you're right.. my parents just wanna protect me.. i should stand on their side and think i guess.. maybe next time i become ppl's mom d i'll slowly understand.. hehe..
thanks for you comfort ya.. need it alot!! miss you alot lar busy woman! sob..