Monday, February 16, 2009

shout outs!

on 10 February 2009,

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY MAMA!
(she's gonna kill me if she saw this. haha!)


on 15 February 2009,

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY CHELLE JIE!

while today 16th February 2009,


HAPPY 56TH BIRTYDAY PAPA!

have so much to write yet too little energy to type. lol.. will update more on pictures whenever i'm free. :p malas wanna upload to pc.

today is my most enjoyable day since my internship started.
told ya i'll be an event organiser today right?
so today, woke up at 6am.(amazing sial) haha.
and and i tot since so early there'll be no jam gela, manatau, jam like F!
and my boss waited for me in his car for almost 20 mins. wtf wtf.
remind me bout my previous boss whom waited me for 30mins few months back.
luckily Sean John are kindhearted bosses. or else i'm fired. hehe..
then we headed to Royale Bintang hotel located at bukit bintang area..
boss briefed me on what to do, what should/shouldn't say bla bla..
my job is real simple yet filling(tummy). seriously!
first, sat on the register table and welcomed the participants
after all the participants arrived, the seminar starts..
then my job is done, then went in to the seminar room sit there and listen to the speaker.
today's topic was FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND PROFIT ENHANCEMENT.
and it's 100% relevant to my studies.. (the speaker is a CIMA graduated with MBA btw)
an hour later, tea break! went out makan for 15mins then come back.
2 hours later, Buffet lunch! went out makan for 1hour then come back.
2 hours later, Tea break! went out makan for 15 mins then come back.
gosh.. save my fat tummy pls...
yesterday had Shogun buffet dinner then today and tomorrow buffet lunch.
if don't eat feel bad for my boss lo.. cos he already paid for me..
hahah.. some more the food are very yummy la. seldom hotel food so yummy one la.. how to resist??
so basically this is what i did the whole day. eat eat and eat..
the speaker is very very the friendly and nice.. whenever he free he'll come and talk to me.. (scare me boring kot) haha..
tomorrow going there again. yay.. buffet~ here i come.. lol..
till then..

7 comments:

Nicolecyt said...

fuiyo ~~ u get paid to eat the whole day !! so nice !!!! i want tat job oso !!!

MRR2 morning no matter wut time oso jam de laa, damn sienz, everyday morning jam >.< !!! so happy to c u tat day too in MRR2, i usually will go MRR2 via bkt way, dunno why that day gatal go n use the ukay perdana way to go MRR2 ~~~ use more time to reach chin looi's place summore...but nvm at least i gotto "meet" u after sooooooooooo long....

Anonymous said...

ya! so happy i get paid to eat also! haha.. but this job quite tension also la.. cos must make sure everything goes smooth.. sekali something wrong. habis aku. haha..

you also know sooooooooooooo long leh?? hmmph! really ar? see see.. you dont wanna go out with me. now fate no matter how also wan me to meet you ar.. you busy woman!! meet up lar! haha..

Nicolecyt said...

Excuse me woman, u are oso very bz ok ??? few times aedy ajak u out oso u got other plans....so cannot blame me oni :-p !!!!

Anonymous said...

yer... so good de... I also want.

Anonymous said...

nic : haha.. you more busy ok.. haha. when you free la woman? miss you la...... :(

waiqueen : ya.. quite enjoy this job de.. how's yours???

Anonymous said...

Mine is quite boring. Only give us very simple job then nothing to do already. Then ask me to become data entry clerk pulak. -_-||

Anonymous said...

yalo.. mine also do simple simple tasks only.. more on being 'ku lei' didn't learn anything related to studies also. @.@