Friday, February 27, 2009

determination

i'm starting to look for a new job..
from promoter to office work. lol..
i've kinda decided wanna quit my current job last night..
but some how, today boss belanja us lunch at Great Eastern mall. (he belanja us at least once a week, where to find such generous boss la..)
supposed at Cozy house but very packed so went to this thai restaurant a few blocks away.
Named 'oo cha' i think? forgot.. haha.. not lucah can d la.. great ambiance though..
during the lunch. boss made lots of cold jokes and i had a really enjoyable moment with my colleagues...
hence, made me feel damn guilty if i quit larr..

and and, i got my salary today.. though i've only worked for 3 weeks but he paid me 1 month's salary.
which made me feel lagie fukn guilty lar..
hahah.

let's follow the flow ba.. IF only i'm hired else i won't quit. recession la now...
hard to find work ma..
lol

No comments: