Monday, February 16, 2009

tag

finally got some time to upload some pictures.. my blog is sooo boring and dull recently.. :(
btw, today went to Royale Bintang again to replace my colleague.
today's speaker is fantastic! though i don't really know what she's talking all the time. today topic was GROUP ACCOUNTS, yea, i know i studied before.. but, who the heck wanna go remember such boring thing la right..
met a childish retard bitch today. sorry for sounding rude..
but this woman really pissed me off lo..
our company give out compliment books for early birds who registered early for the work shop. and this woman registered late and of cos won't get the book la right..
so when i was distributing the books to every1 except her. she was like so damn mm song..
she : i actually registered in early January and submitted to the HR department. so i'm consider as early birds.
me : ya, but your HR department had submitted late. sorry about it miss.. i couldnt give you the book as it's our company policy.
she : there (pointing at the extra book).. got extra give me la..
me: really sorry miss, that book is reserved for the absent participant.
she: *walked away angrily*
me: @#$#%$#%^%&^$%^#

ish! idiotic woman!!
babi punya perempuan.. you can't get your book is not my fault ok!!

fine. don't wanna ruin my mood cos of her.. overall i had a great day there.. meeting new peoples are indeed fun and challenging!!
this is me in day 1 :



after work

DAY 2


DAY 3



:p

and and, i found this very very interesting!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


this idiot name is here!! woohooo!!
but this Ng Kok Hoong is damn fat n yong sui. haha. so bad.. :p

down syndrome home


photo curi from jacky. keke..

chelle jie b'day at 4 season restaurant.









red box's toilet


the girls


dinner at shogun buffet dinner.

till then...
good night......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our picture is so RED because we were in RED-box.

Anonymous said...

haha.. ya hor.. true true.. but it's sooo hard to capture the colour red la..

Anonymous said...

curi my picture.. haha