Monday, February 23, 2009

FATS FATS FATS!!

ever since last week i started going for seminars in hotels on behalf of my company, my weight has increased significantly and still increasing. god damn!!

potluck-ed last saturday, my aunties and cousins non-stop commenting that i've gained weight!!
especially my butt and cheek and and my double chin is sooooo obvious now!! whaaaaaaaa!!
jacky, i wanna go on diet la!!! sushi gotta postponed ok.. lol.

babi babi!! i'm admit i'm babi jean now. all thanks to the idiot giving me such a sweet name..
sob....

today and tomorrow seminars at Berjaya Times Square hotel.. and tutt! the food there is soooo damn yummy!! better than royale bintang.. especially the desserts~~~ cheese cake!! i can't help but tried each and every type of cakes... and puddings, brownies etc.. @.@
awww... how to resist laa??? 7 days work, 5 days at hotel. morning wait for tea-break, after tea-break wait for lunch, after lunch wait for tea-break, after tea-break prepare to balik.. ish!!


btw, i had a great day today, met a new part-timer and we get along sooo fast&easily!! friendly ma me... blek.

kla.. gotta sleep d la.. today was late to hotel again, boss showed black-black punya face. me sangat takut la. haha..

goood night!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahaha..
fat liao leh you!..
hahaha...
kesian!....:)
nvm lah..
u go diet first..
then you ok only tell me lah..
haha..

Anonymous said...

I was already very hungry before I read this post, now you are making me drooling like crazy while imagining all kinds of dessert...

Anonymous said...

jacky : sob sob.. how to diet wo.. facing so many delicious food everyday.. nvm nvm.. eat while i'm still alive.. our sushi will be very soon!
i promise!! muacksss.. hugsss

waiqueen: haha.. really nice la the desserts.. i only fancy their desserts.. the food ok ok only la.. but i think i'm wasting my 3 months time tho.. :(

blurryhunniee said...

hey stalker! :P
asked u to add me up in FB and MSN, u sempat lagi stalk my blog? :P
i link u tmr k.. just got back, so so tired.
neways, u still very young. can find freelance work wan la. they like to hire young ppl. haha.
aku mau tido sudah. will link u asap k :)

blurryhunniee said...

oh yea... and u are not fat at all. no worries

Anonymous said...

blurryhunniee: haha.. i good in stalking ok! next time when you walking bek better be alert. :p