Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday blues..

Friday used to be a lovely day for me..
after a long hectic week, friday should rest&relax ge ma..
but ever since i've started to work.. it's no more a lovely friday.. (cannot let my boss read, lol)
my friday's outing all have to cancel because of this. how pathetic..


i love my job seriously. teaching is my passion. but somehow it's very tiring loh.. imagine, classes from 8am-12pm. then straight to work until 6pm and then stuck with ppl with super indulging ketiak smell in the laoya ktm. ruined my bloody friday loh.


and and today. don't know what happened to the MRR2, super fucking jam.. from genting klang back to ukay perdana, wasted my 1 and half hour. celaka betul!


ok.. stop complaining... Mommy should be on the plane now heading to Phuket without me.. :(

how sad.. may you have an enjoyable and safety trip mom. bring me back some souvenirs ya i don't mind a half naked hot dude with 6 tanned packs.. hehe. :p as if she will read my blog..


just uploaded my phone's pic to pc. shall do some stories ya. hehe..


firstly, MMU..

Went Cyberjaya the other day with cousins.. that Uni is damn nice lo.. compared to TARC.
haha.. although it's totally entertainment-less la. but so what? better still la.. i got more time to concentrate in studies. Double Ps will gradually leave me alone. i'll do all the tutorials, i'll attend all the lectures. i'll be an independent girl etc etc. haha..

and and. all these while i tot Putrajaya=Cycberjaya. Putra is Malay and Cyber is English. wtf..
kena laughed99 by them lo.. what la.. how i know wo.. come from kampung one ma me.. :( haha.

next, kitchening..

i've been cooking alot lately, reason is my mom is always late for home so i have to cook for the family lo. and secondly, my mom always reminds me, in order to tie your man hor, must know how to cook one, like that only he'll addict to your ketiak smell. muahahahha!
so indirectly she's kinda forcing me to learn cooking so that she need not to cook. haha.. actually i love cooking.. just that.... i don't like cleaning up all the mess after that. if any1 willing to offer themselves to clean up. i'm more than willing to cook for you for the rest of my life! haha.. sounds so flirty. haha.. nah. just joking. :p


here are some dishes that i last cooked : (it may not look edible, but it's yummy ok! even my dad tot it was my mom's cooking. *flying up the sky~*) so, any babe wishes to tie up your man. let's learn from me, sifu ok? haha.. nah, just joking.. posting up the recipe here if you guys wanna play masak-masak. :p

ABC soup :
Ingredients : tomatoes(my favourite!!), potatoes, onions, carrots, chicken (but i used 'zhai' mutton instead)
Steps:
1. chop the ingredients into slices and pieces.
2. dump all the ingredients into the 'wok'? add water.
3. boil for at least 2 hours. keep an eye on the fire. adjust it while necessary.
4. add an individual favorable amount of salt.
5. tada..

second dishes, some pork 'chun kuin' :
1. cut into slices.
2. steam.
3. gao tim. tada..


lastly, mixed vege:
ingredients : carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, fu zhuk, 'hou yao'
1. chop the veges and fu zhuk
2. oil, garlic
3. fried the carrot and fu zhuk first, then add water, put in broccoli (white punya), fried fried then add in the cauliflower(green punya). did i misinterpret them?
4. add hou yao. stir stir. wait until the veges are soft.
5. tada...



haha.. sorry la guys.. my english abit broken.. lol. hope you all understand la har..


omg! it's bloody long la this post.. gtg..

GOODNIGHT!








No comments: