Thursday, October 23, 2008

R-E-S-U-L-T-S!

hey people.. so shall start my post with my results ya..

so.. dang dang dang dang~~



DECISION MANAGEMENT B+
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING B
BUSINESS TAXATION B-


omg omg!! *rub my eyes, SCREAM!!* i was so happy with my results... it's way better than i expected. I know la.. no A also, what for so happy right?? nah! i never never expect i'll get an A at all.. cos advance leh.. no more diploma level.. everything getting tougher and tougher. :(
this is the first time my result slip without an A's shadow. poor thing.. but hey, at least i tried my best ok.. and i'm satisfied with it..

meanwhile congrats to our leader, michelle for passing with flying colours!! felt so happy for you babe..


okay.. today we skipped lecture again. i have my reason ga.. i had my fever punya meds(leftover by bro who had it days ago. :p) and i felt so drowsy after that, therefore, i must balik rumah and rest. so, rest doesn't mean have to slumber right? RIGHT? haha.. so, i continue my DRAMA MARATHON :


THE LAST ONE STANDING
fuh.. this drama is better than i expected.. so chi kik.. especially the last few episodes,made me watching it non-stop for the whole afternoon. i rate it 7/10. lol.. i expectation quite high ga! :p
and and, the ending is kinda koo-koo.. watch it yourself and you know why. haha.
Roger Kwok is damn scary in the show lo.. the way he stared and stuffs.. but he did a very good job la enought to bring me go oo oo~ to climax (stop your creative monkey brain yea. :p)

ps: so sick now, but still have to go to work tomorrow.. chamness.. :(

GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

Racheel Yap said...

yong kit fail? then how about meng yee?
congra to you wor although it is without A..