Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scandal

okay, there's this news yesterday almost made all my 10days punya shits sekali gus bomb out! haha.. wanna know why huh.. take a look. ala.. it's in mandarin la.. for those banana or rambutan.. sorry yea..

let me elaborate abit la.. it's about a sexual harassment, verbally to be exact, happened in my primary school. SRJK Chung Hwa, Ampang. Between Headmaster(C) and penolong headmaster (F). In my Holy Opinion, C is a very lanci lanyong headmaster, during my years there, he acted like a kuku who he thinks he as a drop of Royal's blood in his vein. I still remembered he scolded my beloved class teacher without a fucking holy reason. actually got la.. it's because of my carelessness. but he should scold me ma.. why blame my teacher? it was my mistake.. and he scolded her99 infront of me and my mom. fucking asshole. i can see her tears running in her eyes okay! I felt so bad&guilty.. and C, she used to be my class teacher for 1 year. okayla. to be honest, she's a very very very garang punya teacher BUT without her garangness last time, i wouldn't be so discipline, systematic, humble, well-behaved, hahah.. ok ok.. i'm abit over la sorry.. hehe.. but it's true ok.. compared last time to now. wth.. we almost everyday kena rottan one ok!! didn't do homework, rottan! didn't bring books, rottan! didn't bring baju PE, rottan! didn't bring handkerchief(this is so ridiculous, boys have to bring ok), rottan! didn't cut fingernails, rottan!! and the list goes on..
imagine, everyday pegi skolah, takut ini takut itu.. berak pun susah mao keluar ok.. have to eat banana everyday. so, let's give a big applause and a bow to those came from cina punya school.. hehhe!
okla.. this intro is bloody long..
so, from what I've heard from my cousin who studying there currently, she said C has constantly mentally abuse a student, W. This abuse is like calling her to write 1 whole page of something la which i don't know what. DAMN. this is such a small piece of holy cow shit compared to how we being tortured last time ok!! kids nowadays are so bloody pampered and spoilt. little thing wanna complain. so she complained to the parents lo. and nowadays, parents are so bloody protective. little thing wanna go to school and complain. unlike our days, when we tell our parents we being punished or whatsoever, they'll jump around and shout hooray, padan muka kau or throw a party for us ok.. that's what we should do to our kids la yang.. not spoiling them by fighting with the teachers. your kids will never grow up one la..

aiya.. i'm damn sleepy now la.. continue tomorrow la.. hahaa..
goodnight...


*to be continued*

No comments: