Sunday, October 19, 2008

i wanna be that girl!! :p

Was browsing through blogs and i found this pretty 'cool' conversation. haha..
*credits to JJ/Riko.

What will you do if you were to have this girl as your gf? Isn't she just high maintainence?

************************************************************

Situation: Gf found photos of Bf with other girls.

"bluff ppl.. i c her friendster before de.. leng ar.. not as ugly as you said lor.. more leng than me.."

"Dar ar, that time was damn long d jor leh.. now my heart only belong to u k..."

"our fren found the photo in her friendster, u pose very close to her! u cheat on me!"

"T.T that time all so long time d!! i no longer contact with them d.. dont believe me go sign in msn... no girls will talk to me one... T.T I belong to you only..."

"don bluff. other than her photo, ur friendster alot of gals.. all pose damn close one.. all leng lui sumore..."

"T.T they pose close to me.. if i move back then a bit rude ma.. dar also sure alot of guys take pic with you.. never show on friendster only ma.. T.T"

"*MENTIONS BF's FULLNAME*! got some u peluk them! u still want bluff me!? i din take close photos with guys. not leng, nobody want."

"they ask me hug them one.. =X don worry dar, if no one wants you, i want you. if everyone wants you, i'll make sure im the one who deserves you. =)"

"yer.. ppl ask u hug u hug.. ppl ask me kiss them i kiss lor?? angry!"

"T.T don eat vinegar, you can eat me.. you can have any part of me.. chp me to 18 slices also can.. don angry la.."

"yer.. don want.. u kaki perempuan.. flirt around! bad bad bad!!!"

"Dar ar, trust me la...you can go sign in now.. who come talk to me, you can go flame her like shit then delete her contact."

"u don dare me ar i tell u, i will sign in n which gal contact u i will delete her off ur list!"

************************************************************

how i wish i have such super adorable lovely bf? lol..

No comments: