Monday, October 27, 2008

i'm back.

First of all, allow me to wish all the Hindus have a,

HAPPY DEEPAVALY!!!
Besides, allow me to shout out again, hehe..

HAPPY BELATED 20TH BIRTHDAY IDIOT AKA. NICHOLAS NG!!


look at this retarded pig.. haha..
oi, 20th d la.. please la.. behave yourself ok? hahaha.. don't act like a pariah and kid anymore. :p hehe.. kla.. wish you all the best in everything you do, take good care of yourself la please.. you know you la.. like a tofu only. haha..

we celebrated at RoadHouse Grill on saturday night.. this idiot said wanna bring me go clubbing after that wo, manetau.. ffk me. idiot idiot! :p hahaa.. left me so empty hearted that night. lol. this idiot hor, that night so cham.. sang birthday song for himself. damn pathetic.. i recorded the video one leh.. don't know why it's not there. freaking celaka! or else.. i'll be damn kind-hearted to entertain you guys here. heh!


see, senyum senyum there. tau malu pulak. haha.

Most of the pictures are in MunYee's camera.. shall upload till she sent them to me yea. :)
so now let me syok sendiri first yea. :p

before dinner. ignore my messy hair


spot Chiew Yee making up. how adorable. :p

retarded faces.

on the way to next stop, OLDTOWN.
don't you know woman loves round object? :p


reached home. my eyes really cannot open d that time..

ops, i think this post is talking bout me more than the b'day boy. sabar la.. let me get all the pic first la.. hahaha. :p

wait wait, here's 1 joke for you guys. last night was at grandma house again. she cooked asam laksa for us. yum~~ hehe.. so after dinner, i was playing with my baby cousin (jantan), wayne. then his mommy wanna change his diaper for him.. when she opened his diaper, my another 3 year old cousin was there too, Wen Jing. so here's the conversation :

Me : *Pointing at wayne's tiny birdy* Jing, ni you zhe ge ma? (do you have this?)
Jing : wo mei you zhe ge........... *damn proud* wo you ling wai yi ge pem-pess.. (i dont have this.... i have another type of pem-pesss.. )
Me and my aunty : 'huh.................................@.@' HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
(both of us laughed damn hard till we actually cried.)

omg.. we couldn't deny this fact, kids are indeed very innocent!!! i wish my brain is half of hers. simple and innocent. lol..

Proudly present my princess Wen Jing,


freaking poser wei she.. hahaha..

lastly, our all time silly act in grandma's house.

no comment. hehe

goodnight!

No comments: