Wednesday, October 22, 2008

result is out tomorrow!

OMG OMG OMG!

my 1st year 1st semester of Advance diploma in commerce CIMA's result finally is coming out tomorrow.

all the pontengs and last minute readings will eventually show out it's true colour tomorrow!
but but, i still worked very hard during exam okay!! sacrificed my beauty sleep, slept 3-4hours only leh. sacrificed my movies, dramas, online entertainments etc..
sticked my ass in front of my study table for at least 6 hours per day. see how hardworking am i?? haha..


hopefully it pays off...

shall reveal it here tomorrow.. i hope it's a good one.. pray for me okay people?? :p


goodnight~

2 comments:

Racheel Yap said...

hey, hope you can get a good result today, okay? wish you all the best!

May Jean said...

hey ppl's wife.. haha.. thanks ya.. muacks..